Lemmings are serious about clearing current raid content within the unique atmosphere that only Lemmings can provide - friendliness, positivity, fair play and camaraderie.
We have all experienced cancelled raids due to missing those all important last sign-ups, and we want to prevent that. As we don't like the idea of advertising for PUGs, Lemmings decided to try something different: a Lemmings of the Light Guild Friend List!
Becoming a friend of the guild means you'll be able to sign up for raids and events on our website just like our guildies. The downside (and plus side of being an actual guildie) will be that guildies get first priority for spots; the plus side is that you are a free agent and get the opportunity to perhaps see some stuff that you wouldn't otherwise get a chance to.
If you want to be added to our friendslist, we ask that you fill in this form (linkie). We will then get in touch with you to let you know if you are successful and grant you the ability to sign up for raids (you will not be able to access other parts of the site).
- Sign up for any runs close at 20.00 the day before each raid, and you're given a fair chance to come with us (with priority to guild members). Once you're in the raid group in the instance you are treated as one of our own.
- your gear will need to meet these gear requirements to ensure you can stand your ground. These gear requirements are based on the minimum ilvl that would be viable for the current raid. The current requirements are an ilvl of 550 equipped with your gear fully gemmed/enchanted at a quality level in line with your gear. PvP gems and enchants are not “appropriate” for PvE raids.
- you will be replaced if you have not logged on 15 minutes in advance of the start of the raid; but we are very willing to work with you if you know you're going to be late and tell us about it in advance!
- AFK/bio breaks will be announced by the raid leader
- we have a Master looter for loot, which is assigned to the highest roll in an order of priority ((1) Main spec, (2) Off spec/Alts, (3) Transmogrification, (4) DE/Guild Bank as appropriate)
Please reply below with the answers to the following Guild Friend Questions if you wish to become a Guild Friend:
- What character do you want to add to our friendslist?:
- What is the race and class of your character? (and if you are not an Aszunite, please confirm your realm)?:
- What is your character's level:
- Where are you from, and what is your native language?
- How "hardcore" do you think you are, on a scale of 1 to 10:
- What kind of raid experience do you have?:
- Will you be able to join us on teamspeak?:
- If you are currently in a guild, what guild is it and have you discussed this Guild Friend Application with your officer team?
- Do you understand and agree with our raid rules?: